Apply Online for 29 Deputy Surveyor Posts29 Active Vacancies
APPSC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 29 Deputy Surveyor Posts in A.P. Survey and Land Records Sub-Services, Andhra Pradesh on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from 20 Feb 2019 to 13 Mar 2019 for 29 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||13 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||12 March 2019 till 11:59 AM|
|SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen||₹80|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 - 42 Years as on 01/07/2018.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||10 years for SC/ ST candidates
05 years for Backward Classes
i) Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh, or its equivalent examination as prescribed from time to time in sub-rule (2) of Rule 12 of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules,1996.
ii) Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in draughtsman (civil) Trade (two years course with surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India) or must have passed either I.T.I Civil Draftsman)
Intermediate Vocational (Construction Technology)
|District||No. of Posts|
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at APPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 20 Feb 2019 to 13 March 2019
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(0w5io31n0mupcb4ta41codax))/Default.aspx
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
A.P. Survey and Land Records Sub-Services